Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Adjustments

Peanut was so out of sorts yesterday with the 3 kids gone to school as was I. She took two naps and that was the only time I could do stuff because she wanted to be entertained or held otherwise! Which is fine because I know these days will not last. Today she is doing much better because Red is home. However he didn't like the fact that he wasn't going to school. I really hope that he isn't like this everyday he doesn't get to go to school! He must have really liked it yesterday :) I might have to put him there Mon, Wed, and Fri. Right now he is only going Mon and Wed. We'll see. When I went to pick him up yesterday the teacher told me that he is a good eater and he ate almost everything in his lunch except a few noodles. I told her I packed him the most food because he is my eater! He got some pasta, apple sauce, chips, smoothie drink and a juice box.

I can't believe this weather we are having. It is 66 degrees in my house and only 55 outside. I really don't want to turn the heat on but I normally keep the house at 67 or 68 in the winter and so it is a bit chilly in our house this morning.

7 comments:

Michelle @ Sew-Krafty said...

Are you kidding me? 55 degrees?! It's 92 here today!! {{pout pout}}

Kat said...

I know. The weather stinks. The first day of school it was 90 degrees and the very next day 70. It has barely gotten over 70 since. :(

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

It's VERY chilly here this morning! I can't believe how fast fall has come!

Steph

Anonymous said...

I can't believe the weather either! bbrrrr

Anonymous said...

I can't believe the weather either! bbrrrr

Anonymous said...

It was 47 this morning. I was down right chilly!

Happi said...

Oh man, you're not kidding. We finally had to bite the bullet and turn on the heat. It was just too cold. :)

Glad things are smoothing out as you get into a "groove" again.

Take care!
Happi