Friday, September 12, 2008

What a week...

I really hope that this week is not the predictor for the whole school year. Among left book bags, lost items and tons of homework for the 2nd grader, it's been interesting to say the least. And to top it off I just got a lovely call from a collection agency saying I owe over 100 dollars. Um, no I don't, we have HMO and only pay 10 bucks at the most for EVERYTHING it's our co-pay. I am so upset this is so annoying. We just got finished dealing with the mess the insurance had on Peanuts bills (over 500) and now this. This better not hurt our credit. I have become best friends with the human resource person at J's work.

On a more positive side. We started our women's ministries at church this morning and we got to go out for mom day out. And it was just so nice. We had 9 women and we went to Pot Belly's, I love that place! I am really excited about this year and getting to know more women in the church we have about 5 new moms in our group!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It doesn't take them long to forget that stuff does it. I think Ethan had left both his bookbag & his lunchbox (separate occasions) in the first week of school.

Hope next week is better.

Bloggy Mama said...

Those positives sound really positive. I hear you on the frustrations about money and things piling up.... argh.
Have a wonderful weekend with your family. God Bless.
Thanks for your comments, today.

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

Sigh. Hope the year smooths out for her. It's tricky, especially when they're supposed to be becoming more independent and responsible, you know?

Queen of the Mayhem said...

I just love those medical bills!

My insurance policy paid for a woman to be airlifted between hospitals and give birth to a child in July. I say "a woman" because I did not give birth until September!

Talk about a mess! I feel your pain!