Monday, September 15, 2008

Just for my record!

Today J was study for Monkey's first science test and J asked him "what gives our hair color". Monkey's answer was too funny not to get down. Ready? He said, "pig oink (pause) oink pig". The correct answer would be pigment! It was really cute and we got a good chuckle :)

Secondly, every night before bed I have the three older kids get their clothes out for the next day. It helps with getting all 4 and myself out the door in the morning on time. Red being 3 and still learning got out a pair of underwear and 3 shirts! We have a little work to do with him...haha.

Peanut's birthday party was a hit yesterday and I have tons of pictures on the camera and a lot of them I haven't even looked at yet, my mom took them for me! I hope to put some of them on here soon.

5 comments:

mikeanddebbie said...

Hee Hee! Kids and the things they say...too funny!

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

I keep meaning to call you to set up a get together...

Happy birthday to Peanut!!

Kat said...

Haha! That is cute.

Happy Birthday, Peanut!

Diva's Thoughts said...

Aaaawww, I can't wait to see the pictures.

Martie said...

You've just got to love little ones. They are so sweet!