Monday, September 22, 2008

What happens when...

You set your alarm and go to bed but it doesn't go off in the morning? It is a manic panic rush to get everyone up and out the door in 25 minutes! I just don't understand why my cell phone alarm didn't go off. J even checked it before he went to bed and it was all set. My day has been thrown all out of wack not to mention Peanuts naps. Oy. I think J is going to set his alarm and my alarm tomorrow just in case this happens again! That's it for now as Peanut is sleeping and I've got work to do...

6 comments:

sarahgrace said...

Oy is right. Hope the rest of your day is recovered! (And I really hope my cell phone doesn't do this to me!)

Kristin said...

Been there done that! Last week actually! Thank goodness C happened to wake up, in just enough time for us to scramble the kiddos out the door! What a pleasant start of the day, aye?! Still don't know why that alarm failed that day...hope we both don't have that happen again!! C U tomorrow at Anne's? Hope so!

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

Hope the day got better!!

Ann(ie) said...

ug. That blows. It's hard to recover!!

Anonymous said...

Ugh. Hate it. Hate it. Hate it. Been there done that. Hope your day improved!

Happi said...

UGH I hate when that happens!!!

Hope your day goes better now...