Monday, November 24, 2008

A Day of Friends!

This morning we got up and I made a quick call to one of Monkey's friends and we were on our way to pick him up and meet GG and Red's friends at an indoor play place. There is also a baby girl in their family that Peanut was playing near but not really with! I forgot to bring my camera but the kids had great fun together. The 4 older kids included the two 3 year olds in their play which was so nice. Naturally when the place closed at noon none of the kids wanted to leave each other. We took Monkey's friend home and came home and ate lunch. Then the two little ones took naps. GG and Monkey did a great job staying quiet so that they could sleep.

After dinner GG and I jumped into the car for mom/daughter playdate with her friend Crafty and my friend Kristin. I was totally going to bring my camera but as we were half way there I realized I forgot it. Kristin to the rescue she brought hers :) We didn't tell the girls were we were taking them all they knew was that they got to see each other. On the way GG kept trying to get me to tell her what we were doing and where we were going. I did end up telling her the name of the place so she could help me find it. It is called Color Me Mine and she said, "Color Me Mine? What kind of place is that? That is a funny name." It was really funny the inflection she had in her voice too! As soon as we pulled into the parking lot and she could see in the store she squealed, "Oh I love this kind of a store!" I just went to see if I could pull some pictures from her site and she has updated yet so I will post them when I get them. I want to leave you with this funny video of Red that we took on Sunday. I feel like I must mention before this video was taken Monkey ate a war head and Red saw his reaction to the sourness of it and he still wanted to try it! My sister in law took the video and when he runs out he is running to me and his dad...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That video of Red is priceless! What a Fuddie Dud.

Kat said...

That video is HILARIOUS!!!!

Kristin said...

VERY funny...at poor lil' guys expense!!

Fuschia said...

I have a favor to ask if you get a minute...haha!
Would you delete my blog from your bloglines and then re-add it. I can't figure out why it won't update on anyone's list! If you do this drop me a line to let me know if it worked, okay?
THANK YOU!!!

sarahgrace said...

Ha ha ha! I just love it when you warn kids what is coming, and they still want to try things- then I don't feel as bad when I'm laughing about it!

Martie said...

hilarious!