Sunday, November 02, 2008

Saturday Night...

Well guys remember how I said that we were getting together with a couple from church to hang out? Yeah well there was more than that couple when we opened the door. We pulled up and there were no other cars in sight. But when we walked through the door there were people from church blowing those obnoxious noise makers and screaming Happy Birthday! I was so embarrassed. I don't like when all eyes are on me. Once the surprise and the shock of what was going on we had a great time. We didn't even get home until midnight, and we gained an hour but it really didn't help because I was exhausted this morning for church. We had so much fun and my sides hurt from laughing so hard. We played two games one I think was called Celebrity and the other Mafia. There was a lot of pictures taken but I don't have any because I didn't bring my camera...didn't think I was going to need it :) My hubby set the whole thing up with the help of this couple. They are the greatest! I have such a great husband and friends. Bring on the 30s!!!

11 comments:

Amber said...

What an awesome and fun evening for you! Happy belated birthday!!

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

What a great surprise!! Happy Birthday!

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Oh how awesome is that!!!

Steph

Mommy2Twinkies-Deb said...

Happy Birthday!!! that's a wonderful surprise! what year is it? Not a "big birthday" like mine was???

Kristin said...

Aww, glad you had a fun time!

Queen of the Mayhem said...

What a sweet husband you have! I gave Mr. Mayhem a surprise party when he turned 30. Little stink told everyone he knew about it...and then told me later he was completely SHOCKED!

Happy belated birthday!

mikeanddebbie said...

A surprise party!! How fun!!

Not Just Any Jen said...

Happy Birthday! What a great surprise!
Jen

KC said...

OH how fun. Good Hubby.. Glad you had a great time.

Mommy2Twinkies-Deb said...

Happy Birthday, youngster! :-)

PS-just tagged you for a bloggy award!

sarahgrace said...

That is soooo cool! I have always wanted someone to throw a surprise party for me, but I figure things out too easily. Just ask my hubby- I've guessed almost every big present he's gotten for me! Hee hee. Glad it was such a fun night!