Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thankful for...

Oh where or where do I start? I am thankful that everyone is feeling better after having the stomach bug earlier in the week. I am thankful that GG and I never got it...over the last year I have tended to get every little stinkin' sickness the kids got but not this time! I got to take care of the 4 pukers and YES I am thankful for that. I am thankful for a God who loves me and takes care of every little detail in my life! I am thankful for a wonderful loving husband that works so hard to provide for our family so that I can stay home and be mommy and homemaker. I am thankful for 4 beautiful healthy babies that once again God blessed us with, He knew they should be in our family ;) I am thankful for extended family, church family and friends. I could go on and on and that I am thankful for as well. I hope everyone has a blessed, safe, and wonderful Thanksgiving.

8 comments:

Kristin said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Glad everyone's feeling better:)

Nadine said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

Tim, Allyson, and kids said...

I'm glad your family is feeling better. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving.

hestermom said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

Having a healthy family is definitely worth a mention of thankfulness! Glad everyone is better!

KC said...

Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Martie said...

Ohhh, Tonya! Be glad you were spared the illness. If it's the same one my dh and I had this past week, it was torturous! Stay well!

Martie
mom to 9

WML said...

Giving thanks for things like puking kids reminds me of a song they sang in Ark 20+ years ago, "Oh be thankful for the good things that you got. Just be thankful for the good things athta you got. The good things taht you got, are for many just a dream, just be thankful for the good things that you got."