Sunday, November 09, 2008

Been thinking...

Peanut has been teething lately and so she has had a hard time sleeping at night. Which being awake in the wee hours of the morning has given me time to think. (I'm not talking deep thoughts!) GG has lost her two front top teeth, can you tell where I'm going with this? Well I was thinking that this will be the only time that I can say both of my girls who are 6 1/2 years apart are teething at the same time! I will say I much prefer the 7 year old teething to the 14 month old :) Also Peanut has 4 teeth and GG has lost 4 teeth. My girls, I love them so much and they are just so fun and I have too much time at night to be thinking about these things!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's pretty funny-having two kids teething at the same time who are years apart in age! I agree-I'd much rather deal with an older one teething-the alternative isn't as much fun.

Mommy2Twinkies-Deb said...

That is pretty funny. I never thought of the older tooth-loss events as teething, but you're exactly right!

Terri@SteelMagnolia said...

that is funny!

KC said...

LOL.. got to love those wee hours thoughts..
Hey my girls are 6 years apart..
but then my boys are 5 1/2 years apart. guess that is what happens when you have them in the order of girl boy girl boy LOL..

sarahgrace said...

Ha ha! I always draw parallels like that when I've had too much time to think myself. :-)