Sunday, November 12, 2006

Man it is **COLD** here!

We got back from our trip to Disney World, last night, and I have been freezing ever since. I can't believe how cold it is here. I'm not trying to brag but we enjoyed some really nice weather while we were there. I think it goes without saying but I'll say it anyways, we had so much fun :) I am completely pooped though. Today we went to church came home fed the kids and left the kids with Amy and went to our Bible study with church. It was nice to have a little brake from the kids. I really do love them but we needed a little reprieve from the 8 days of non-stop fun!!! I have a ton of pictures but it is going to take me some time to get them on here. My hope is to do a slide show of our trip. But we'll see...laundry is coming my name. I'll talk more about our trip tomorrow.

No comments: