Thursday, November 30, 2006

It is SNOWING!!!

The temperature dropped so much that it went from 65 to producing snow, don't really know the exact temp today. What a shock to your system. I really only wanted to get on here to tell you about the newest Red thing. He is just so funny as are all kids, in my opinion. Anyways, whenever someone laughs...so does Red. Our babysitter laughed and then he did and it almost sounded like he was making fun of her because it wasn't a *real* laugh. Then last night I was watching King of Queens before I went to bed and we were snuggling and I actually thought he was sleeping and I quietly giggled and next thing I knew Red was giggling too. At least that time he actually sounded like he was really giggling and not making fun of me. So I waited a few minutes and giggled again...so did Red! I did this a few times just because I thought it was so cute.

No comments: