Thursday, November 02, 2006

Sugar HIGH

The kids are coming down from their sugar high from yesterday and they are acting CRAZY. Plus, it is Jeff's first day back to work and that always throws a wrench into our schedule/plans. I finally separated them and the noise level went down almost completely! I will say I am glad that Halloween is over with for the year. It seems like this time of year is always jam packed with activities. Pumpkin carving, apple picking, hayrides, corn mazes, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas(that is always a week long event!) then you have New Year's Eve and then New Year's Day. Then we get a break until Valentine's Day. Or am I missing something? I'm not complaining I just feel like I am blowing in the wind trying to hold on by my pinkie trying to keep up with everything that is going on. I wish it was bedtime :)

No comments: