Monday, December 18, 2006

7 years later...

Well today is actually our anniversary. I forgot to mention that J bought me a new ring, too. It was sent away so I forgot about it when I posted last, oops! My friend came over today because she is off of work so J and I could go out for lunch just the two of us. It was a nice time. Before she came over we took the kids over to Lowe's and looked for tiles for our bathroom. We ended up leaving there with nothing we went looking for but we still needed. I can't wait for J and his dad to re-do our bathroom. I liked our bathroom when we moved in but since the handle to the tub broke off we have had to use a pliers to turn the water on and off. I know it has been over a month since that happened but we were deciding if we wanted to put tile on the walls and we have finally decided to do it. Oh the joys of owning a home :) We have so many things we want to do to this house...all small but definite improvements. I love talking about all of that with J and then seeing it happen. Well I'm going to go enjoy the rest of my anniversary with the kids. J already left for work!

3 comments:

corrie said...

has it really been seven years already??? man that makes me feel old...

i can still remember wearing that red dress...

love you guys... you are the best married couple ever....

corrie said...

hmmm, i think i might have just left two comments.... oh well,

pic which one you like best!

corrie said...

why not add a fourth....