Thursday, December 14, 2006

Couldn't Wait!

J and I will celebrate our 7th wedding anniversary on Monday but we gave each other our presents last night. He gave me a precious moments ornament and 7 beautiful blue roses with glitter on them. I was in awe when I saw them they were so pretty. I got him something I don't wish to share with the public!

I am starting to feel better which is good but our next few days are extremely busy. Tonight the kids have their Awana Christmas Program. Tomorrow is their Christmas parties at school. Saturday is J's department Christmas party and then Sunday morning is the kids Sunday School Christmas Program. I have been working with Red on his song "Away in the Manager" with motions and his line "little baby Jesus" and he does both really well so I hope he doesn't get stage fright. But I will be up there with him so hopefully that will help! The motions to the song are so sweet and he does them so adorable. They are suppose to lay their head on their hands to the side and he puts one hand on each side of his face instead.

No comments: