Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Lovin' Christmas Break

The kids and I have been keeping busy doing some fun stuff! After the weekends activities I thought it would settle down a bit but it didn't really happen. Tuesday Amy came over and we walked to the Library and were there for about 2 hours then we walked back home. We had homemade pizza and popcorn for dinner and the kids watched Chitty Chitty Bang Bang that we checked out. While they were occupied I finished wrapping their presents and Amy kept me company...she mainly just laughed at me while I wrapped.

Today was real busy we changed our shopping day to Wednesday so that is what we did this morning. After lunch I got the kids ready and we met Amy at the pool to swim. After swimming we grabbed a bite at BK then headed home around 6:15...by 6:45 both Monkey and Red were sleeping in the van. I carried them both into the house and only Red stayed asleep. But Monkey took off his coat and shoes and went right back to sleep. I was glad because cat naps are the worst late at night.

Tomorrow the plan is to make cookies and Jesus' Birthday cake. Of course, Amy is planning on coming over for the fun and also my friend Monica is hopefully going to join us, she has the day off. I think the kids are having so much fun they won't want to go back to school!!!!

No comments: