Monday, December 11, 2006

I'm back...

These last few days have been a bit busy! Yesterday after church J and I met with our couples small group that meets once a month and we were there for over 3 hours. We are both really happy about the group we are in and are excited to get to know some of the people better. Then we went to the Choir's Christmas Program at night. My favorite part of the whole night was when they had all of us sing and GG was standing next to me singing into my ear, with her sweet voice, all the words to the songs. I was actually a little shocked she knew a couple of the songs. We sang...Joy to the World, O Come, All Ye Faithful, Silent Night, Hark! and The Herald Angels Sing. It was a good time of praise and worship songs.

Today the older kids had their last day of gymnastics which is a performance. This is the first one Monkey got to be in because he was usually just watching GG. They did really well and had a great time showing us all they have learned. GG is doing cartwheels better and better all the time.

On a Red note...I just have to share how funny I think it is when he says the word cartoon. He says, car-coon! He is saying so many words it is amazing and getting so big too! He is mainly in 2T clothing and he is almost 19 months...big boy.

No comments: