Saturday, December 02, 2006

My Poor Baby Girl

Her eye is so blue, purple and reddish in color. I know it has to look worse before it gets better but I don't know if I am going to be able to handle seeing her like that. She has been such a good support through it all. She did break my heart this afternoon when she asked, "Why did God let me get hurt so bad?" But it was a good time to talk to her about trials/troubles and hard times and how God uses them to teach us something or show God's love through them to other people. The man who had kicked her apologized about a million times and she looked at him and said, "I forgive you." He was so thankful to her for saying that so I simply told her that maybe God used her getting hurt to show that man God's love through her words of forgiveness. That helped her put everything into perspective, she can be used to the glory of God even at age 5. I love that little girl that is for sure!

No comments: