Friday, May 11, 2007

Beautiful outside...

That is why I haven't been on this computer. We have taken so many walks and played at many parks, my house was totally suffering. Today though I have finally caught up on laundry and cleaned much needed areas. I also went through the kids clothes and pulled out their summer wear. No more long sleeve shirts and pants! I love the summer.

Ok now I am going to date myself...but my highschool class is going to be having their 10 year reunion. We didn't have a 5 year one and this one is going to be in August which means I am going to be hugely pregnant. Should be so much fun :) I am actually excited to see some of those people!

I also got my prize in the mail. I got this really cute baby wipes container...totally for a little girl too! A really neat google speaker for the computer, a bumper sticker, customized goody bag for a kids party and the bag it all came in.

3 comments:

corrie said...

10 year reunion... i wish i could go to the ten year reunions for all of the classes that i went to high school with, 96,97,98,00,and even the ones after me! i would love to see all of those people again! if you see heather nunnery, or any others that we hung out with, give 'em a big shout for me...!

Anonymous said...

My ten year is next summer...and I still haven't decided whether I'm going or not. I guess I will see when the time comes around.
Enjoy the nice weather- we went from freezing and rain last week to 90% and hot this week...there is NO in between...sigh...

Crissybug said...

I have my 10 year reunion too! Yes it makes me feel old, but it will be fun and exciting. I hope that you have a good time, and the people that you want to see will be there!