Saturday, May 26, 2007

Boating....

Yesterday after I posted we left for school they were having the award ceremony for the Race for Education. We knew that Monkey was getting a trophy for running the most laps but we were surprised when GlamorGirl won the gift certificate! It was cool. Then we headed to my dad's for lunch and then spending the afternoon on the boat. I of course took pictures! We didn't get home last night until 8:30 and I was too tired to update.

Last night on the way home GG was telling me it would of been more fun if Daddy would of been able to go with us and I had to agree.

This morning J and our neighbor are putting in the swingset from their back yard. His kids have outgrown it and so he is giving it to us. That will be so nice to have for the kids to play on! Then after lunch we are heading to the pool to use our new pool pass and J has the day off. I love summer...have I mentioned that?

No comments: