Monday, March 22, 2010

Concert

On Thursday night, the 18th, J and I went to the House of Blues in Chicago to see the band Needtobreathe. We were really close to the front, there was one girl between me and the front, that is how close we were. It was awesome. They played all the songs I wanted to hear plus many more! They ended the night with an encore set that ended in them playing Washed By the Water completely acoustic and unplugged. You could hear a pin drop in that place as he belted out the song. I was able to find a video on YouTube of that last song yesterday and thought I would share it with you. It was so cool. I think the person that recorded it was a few feet behind me as I could of been the one recording it from that angle.

I just LOVE his voice. It was an amazing night!

No comments: