Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Menu March 22-28

I talked to a sweet friend of mine today and she told me she likes my menu posts! I didn't think anyone read them and that they were just for my record. Glad to know people are enjoying them :) This week is kind of weird though so sorry in advance.

Monday: Jason's Deli (kids eat free) only one more left and no more free kid meals
Tuesday: Some sort of Eggplant. My wonderful mom-in-law made it from a no sugar no flour recipe. We will give it a try tonight!!! So excited I don't have to cook :)
Wednesday: Church (tacos)
Thursday: Monkey is in a play from 4:30 to 5:30pm so will we grab a bite to eat afterward. Otherwise it will be a 7pm dinner!
Friday: Baked Mostaccioli our small group is coming over for dinner so they will bring the sides; drinks, salad, fruit, garlic bread, and dessert!
Saturday: Chicken in Sour Cream sauce. I plan on doing a post with this recipe soon as it is J's absolute favorite meal that I have ever made in 10 years of marriage so he says ;)
Sunday: Fish with brown rice and fruit smoothies. J picked the fish so I'm not sure what type it is!

This week actually this month isn't that normal as we don't usually eat out this much. Maybe once a month but the Jason's Deli deal was just too good to pass up. All six of us ate dinner last night for just under 14 dollars and that is with the tax.

1 comment:

Diva's Thoughts said...

That Jason Deli thing WAS a great deal! Wow.