I have received the Beautiful Blogger Award! Thank you Kristen! I guess now I have to give this award to 15 other bloggers...
1. My hubby because he is the best. I love him so much!
2. Adina she is a dear friend who just gave birth to her 3rd boy. She truly is lovely in every way possible!
3. Corrie she is a riot. I have known her for years. She was in my wedding while she was still in H.S. Love this girl!
4. Andrea is my encourager and support! I don't know how I would have gotten through these last few months without her help and knowledge. She is a true blessing. One day I will meet her!
5. Melissa she is a hard core mama. She went to school with my hubby and in reading her blog have found that we have a lot in common. Wish we lived closer to them.
6. Amber my dear friend who finally got her miracle baby boy.
7. Sarah is a super cool mama of 4. Another mom I wish lived close by so we could hang out.
8. Lisa has such great posts that are inspiring and sweet. The homeschooling mama.
9. Kelly a high school friend with kids the same ages as my youngest too. Fun to catch up with her through her blog and facebook!
10. Tee she has a really funny blog about her dating adventures and other funny things.
11. Happi is a blogger turned real life friend! Though we need to get together more often.
12. Deb a blogging mama of boy/girl twins. I always wanted twins!
13. Jenny The lead singer of Addison Road (GG's favorite band). So down to earth and funny.
14. & 15. Kristin and Becki their blogs her are private but I just had to give this to them because they are too cool not to have it!
There are my 15 and now I have to write 7 things about myself.
1. I haven't worn socks since getting my Uggs for Christmas. It totally saves on at least a half a load of laundry a week!
2. My goal these next 6 months is to consistently floss my teeth before I go to bed no matter how tired I am. That is not my strong suit.
3. I haven't had to go to the ER this winter, haven't been able to say that for 2 years.
4. I am the healthiest I have been in a long time. Eating only whole foods is the best.
5. I am freaked out about buying another house but at the same time really excited. Weird I know.
6. Can't wait for summer or warmer weather, cabin fever much?
7. I want to take a college class on nutrition. I need the motivation to learn more about food and combing foods and so forth.