Monday, October 31, 2011

Birthday!

it is amazing to me how MANY people when they found out it was my birthday today would ask how old I was!?!?! Not kids adults people. Not that I really care to keep it to myself but I just thought that wasn't a question you asked people over 21 ;) The best was when I would look at them and ask "how old do you think I am?" One guy said, "26" and another guy said "25" both of these people know I have a 10 year old...WHAT?!?! You think that I got pregnant at 16 or 15! I think when I would say that they felt bad and immediately said. Well you look so young. haha poor guys! Other than that my children once again embarrassed me at church during trunk or treat by asking the live band to sing happy birthday to me. I even pleaded *with my eyes* for them NOT to sing to me but it was already out there and so it happened. I am happy to say that another birthday has past and I really don't feel much older but do feel a little wiser ;) Off to open my present from the family which is a really funny story...

Last night Jeff left for church and I said to the kids, "I wish I knew if Daddy bought me the Just Dance for the Wii because if he did we could open it tonight and play it." The kids told me that is what he bought then the search, by them, to find the gift ensued. I finally told them to stop. Then they said about 20 minutes later...that's not really what we got you for your birthday. Fast forward about an hour later I put Red to bed. He was sad about having to play the Wii with Peanut because she "doesn't know how to play" so he really didn't get to play much. I told him that since the kids can't play the Wii together very well that for my birthday I want to throw it away. To which he starts crying "But then we can't play the Just Dance game."  


2 comments:

Tonya said...

yup I got Just Dance 3...and then spent an hour or so playing. I might be feeling it tomorrow ;)

Adina said...

Happy Birthday, friend!! Hope you had a blast dancing away. I can just imagine...noodley arms and legs. haha!!love it!