Thursday, October 13, 2011

Figured it out!

So I figured out why I'm not feeling good and it has nothing to do with the dog. It has to do with the floors we just had refinished. The chemicals that were used are really doing a number on my body. I honestly think I have lost 5lbs in the last two and a half days. It is so bad that tonight I have opted to sleep downstairs away from the flooring to see if that helps. I am really upset because Red has his field trip to the Apple Orchard tomorrow and I am planning on going but I feel like absolute garbage. I have gone on field trip feeling like this before it is just no fun and I feel like it is unfair to my kiddo. But at the same time he is really looking forward to this field trip and me going with that I really hate to bail on him. If you read this before tomorrow morning just pray that I can sleep good tonight and wake up refreshed and ready for the field trip. Oh and if you could add that food would actually stay in me that would be great too. I'm starting to feel weak, which I so dislike that feeling.

1 comment:

Adina said...

yikes, yikes, yikes, praying for you right now for strength and comfort.