Wednesday, January 22, 2003

Here it is another day. I am starting to get really frustrated. I have been trying to get a hold of someone for the last four days. They are not returning my calls I think that if they don’t call me back by tonight I am going to make a house visit. Moving right along, I tried this new shampoo for GlamorGirl today and it is awesome. It is detangling shampoo. Wow what a difference it makes. Did I tell you that our couch is in the shop because it is broken! We have only had it a little over a month. At least they are going to fix it. I was pretty embarrassed yesterday when they came to get it because this last weekend my dad decided to bring about eight boxes of stuff I have left at his house. Needless to say it was a mess, and I can’t even blame it on the kids. Speaking of kids GG has started this new thing where she says, “Mommy can I talk to you?” I then say, “yes” and she starts babbling. I can make out every third word. She just talks to fast or isn’t really saying a word. Also today she had an accident. I couldn’t even tell you the last time this happened. But she did a really good job stopping her self and putting the rest of the pee pee in the potty. She then put the wet underwear in the dirty clothes and put on dry underwear. Then put her pants back on, because they didn’t get wet. So it wasn’t a big accident just enough that she needed to change undies! J’s dad called today to tell us about a teaching job possibility, but it is for next school year. Then tonight we went over to Aaron, Belinda and Ellie’s house to celebrate Ellie’s 1st Birthday. Their home is really nice! They decided to put her in a home daycare so we won’t be watching her. That is it for today. Oh yeah Monkey is 6 months today.

No comments: