Saturday, January 25, 2003

Today has been kind of a boring day. Monkey is feeling much better today which is great. I hate when he doesn’t feel good my sweet little man. I can’t even remember what life was like without him. I love him so much. Here is the silly story of the day. At lunch I gave GlamorGirl a lunchable. She was sitting there saying, “I make a sandwich.” I looked at what she was doing and she had meat, meat, meat, cracker, meat, cracker, cheese, cheese, and cheese. Then she tried to put it her mouth needless to say she wasn’t very successful. I thought it was cute. Then before dinner she said, “Mommy you are fun!” I love this little girl. J called to tell us that he passed the physical test. I knew he would. He is my strong man. He then took the written test. He will know if he is in the top 30 by Wednesday, hopefully. If he is then he will go for an interview and so on as long as he keeps passing! He is on his way to getting a job. I want everyone to know that my husband is the best. I love him with all of my heart and with everyday my love grows. I am so blessed to have him. Not only as my husband but also as the father of our children. He is awesome. I love you, J. I have a great family :)

No comments: