Friday, January 24, 2003

We got up this morning and went to playgroup. There are two new families in our playgroup this semester. Now there is another girl but she is Monkey’s age. Then we came home and the furniture people brought back our couch. We had lunch with daddy and then he left for his interview. He is testing for a Police Department. I really hope he does well and eventually gets the job. It would be so nice to actually start getting a steady income! I will update the results of the test once we know. So please pray that J does good tomorrow. He starts the test at 9 am. Tonight was a lot of fun. Belinda and Ellie came over for dinner. The girls played together and Belinda and I talked. We have a lot of things in common. I can tell she is going to be a great friend. I just hope that J and I can be there for her and Ellie as Aaron is overseas. Here is the funny story for the day. It actually happened last night after I posted. J was reading GlamorGirl books in the play room and all of a sudden he starts yelling for me. I went in there and he got himself stuck in the chair. It was really cute.

No comments: