Friday, January 31, 2003

This morning we woke up and went to playgroup. There was hardly anyone there. I guess a lot of people are sick. But there was a new little girl who was only 7 months older than GG. If you don’t know, usually GG is the only girl that attends playgroup on this day. While we were at playgroup Monkey had a blowout. For those of you who may not know what a blowout is, it is when the baby poops and goes up their back. Good thing he had an onesie on. So I just took the onesie off, rinsed it out the best I could and put his clothes back on. Story time, GG does this all the time but I want to write about it so that I will remember it when she gets older. When she passes gas she says, “I tooted!” Or her name. Then I ask her what do you say and she replies, “excuse me.” She knows her manners we just need to teach her that she doesn’t need to tell us every time she passes gas. She also tells us when she has a wedgee as she is picking at her butt trying to get the underwear out! I forgot yesterday to write how Monkey for the first time got on his hands and knees. He did it about 5 times. He gets up and falls right away but he is trying. I think that as soon as he starts to rock back and forth it won’t be long and he will be all over the place. J left to go to take another police test on Saturday. This one is for a different department. So pray he passes this one too. The more physical tests he passes the more places he has a chance of getting hired at. We really need him to get a job. Remember how we thought my brakes were going out and they weren’t. Well J’s trucks sway bar broke and we had to get it fixed. The mechanic said that there are a few more things under the truck that are going to rust out soon. We are trying to find friends that know stuff about trucks so they might be able to fix them for a lot cheaper and with the same quality. So we’ll see if we can find someone. Tonight GG was playing with a ball she was getting wild and started to throw it around. I told her she had to roll it if she wanted to play with it. So she did. She rolled it right into Monkey’s side. He turned and rolled it right back to her. It was the funniest thing I have ever seen. He had no idea what he was doing!

No comments: