Thursday, January 30, 2003

Today started out great. After breakfast the doorbell rang it was J’s college diploma! Then I went about getting everybody ready for the day. I laid Monkey down for his morning nap and went to get the mail. There was a letter from the P. Department. It killed me all day waiting for J to come home from substitute teaching, I wanted to know what the letter said. I bet you want to know what it says also. They want an interview with him on Feb 17! I knew he would get one; they would but dumb not to interview him. This isn’t really a funny story but I’m going to tell you anyway. At lunch GG was sitting at the big table eating. All of a sudden she sneezed and as she did she hit her head on the table. I looked at her to make sure she was ok. She said, “I bumped my noggin. Right here!” as she pointed to the spot. Then she melted my heart and said, “mommy kiss it make it feel better.” I of coursed kissed it for her and then we both scolded the table for hurting her. Tonight Belinda (or as GG calls her, Mrs. Moodson) and Ellie came over to help us eat the pot roast J made before he went to school. Yes, you read it correctly my husband makes dinner sometimes. While they were here GlamorGirl had a little accident. Like always she waits until the last minute to go to the potty, and as she was getting up on the potty she tripped and fell. It only got her undies wet so it wasn’t too bad. If she wouldn’t have tripped and fallen she probably would have gotten it all in the potty. Oh well she can’t be prefect all the time!!!!

No comments: