Thursday, July 15, 2004

I don't really remember much of anything since I found out that my grandpa passed away yesterday evening. All I know is that it totally stinks. It was only 12 days that my grandma had been gone and now my grandpa is gone too. I just keep thinking about all the fun things we did with "grandpa candy" as we called him. He always had candy and was always willing to share with his grandchildren. I remember grandma getting so mad at him for giving us candy before dinner but if we asked we got it. We were a little spoiled by grandpa. Last night all the memories hit me like a ton of bricks. He was only 69 that is so young. But he is now with his wife so he is happy again. The worst part of it all was he was healthy and still farming everyday. Well that is really all I want to say for now.

No comments: