Friday, July 09, 2004

It has been awhile since I last updated...we have been crazy busy. I really don't have a lot of time right now. But I really want to update. Monday we had the visitation for my grandma, Tuesday was the funeral and I was one of the pall bearers, Wednesday I worked and spent time with the family, Thursday we had our final walk through on the house, and today we closed on it. Then we moved all of our kitchen stuff in the house and unpacked it. Another great thing that happened today was that I got my wedding ring back! It looks good. Tomorrow we are going to be moving everything else to the house and unpacking it. We don't have internet there or even a phone number yet but that we will be getting soon. We are just both excited to be owning our first home. Our realtor gave us a house warming gift. It was a grill! Very nice. Ok I need to go now.

No comments: