Sunday, July 04, 2004

HAPPY 4th of JULY!!! I am sitting here listening to fireworks going off. Both the kids are in bed asleep. I feel bad that they didn't get to watch them this year. But they needed to go to sleep, they were tired. This morning we went to church and J was super tired. He worked the midnight shift and only had 1 hour of sleep before church. The kids went to sunday school class together and when I went to get them Monkey said, "Mommy! Mommy! I missed you." It was so sweet. Then I took GG to children's church and Monkey went in the nursery. He went right in and didn't even cry. This morning I prepped him for it. I told him that he was going to sunday school with GG and then she was going to children's church and he was going to the nursery to play. He does better when he knows what to expect. After church we came home. J went to sleep and I tried to keep the kids as quiet as I could, he is a light sleeper. GG was super cute today too. We told her about my grandma her grant grandma dying. Today we looked at pictures and I pointed out her great grandma. I told her happy stories about her grandma and how she has many people in her family like us! Of course, she had many questions for me which I answered the best I could to a 3 1/2 year old. GG wrote a letter to great grandma, I just wish it wasn't on my phone list for work. The letter was sweet too. Then she said she wanted to paint a picture for great grandma. I think it will be good for her to give it to grandma as her goodbye. I think I might have Monkey color a picture too? We'll see. Well I am getting tired and we have a long next couple of days. You won't hear from me until Tuesday.

No comments: