Saturday, July 31, 2004

I have exciting news! At least for J and I it is. Monkey slept from 8:45pm to 4am last night. That means I got at least 6 hours of uninterrupted sleep. That was super exciting for me. Since we have moved in here the sleep issue with Monkey has been quite difficult. He prefers to sleep in our bed but since we don't have the twin up next to our bed we really don't have much room for him. I don't want him falling out of the bed either. Needless to say last night was AWESOME. Then this morning Monkey woke up at about 6am saying that he had to go pee pee. J was up getting ready for work so he put him on the potty and realized that he had runny poop in his diaper. Poor baby couldn't help it. He sat on the potty and went some more. Then the kids and I went to work. At first it was dead at work then all of a sudden tons of people showed up and it became crazy. Of course, that would happen on the day we are short a staff person. We had a mother come in for the first time to "check it out" and she seemed unhappy. So I asked her if she had any questions, that was a big mistake...she bombarded me with about a million questions about the place. I answered the best I could but some of the questions I had no idea about. I was just glad that she came after Monkey flashed everyone! Then we went to my dad's for some lunch. After lunch we went to Target to take back a present that was a duplicate. I got Monkey the toy that he really really likes. When we got home our neighbors were having a garage sale so I walked over and talked to them. They ended up donating tons of the toys, books and videos that didn't sell to the new preschool. I was very excited about it and I can't wait to tell my new boss on Monday when I tell her that I am taking the job! Then we set up the pool and let the water fill it up while we ate dinner. Then you guessed it we got in!!! Wow was it COLD...brrr. So that didn't last long. Tomorrow will be better once it gets warmer. Our pool is awesome I must say, it is 10 ft by 7 ft. A great birthday present for Monkey!!! Now we are winding down and getting ready for bed. I so hope that we have another night like last ;)

No comments: