Thursday, July 29, 2004

This morning the kids and I headed to work. But instead of taking GG with me to work I dropped her off at Emily's house for a play date. She had so much fun. The rest of the day she talked about having Emily over to our house. I told her that us mom's would work that out!!! She is so happy to be able to have play dates again. Then when we got home we really didn't do much but talk about our landscaping and what we wanted to do with it. But that is stuff for my other journal :) The kids road their bikes outside and we had freeze pops. J got some OT and for dinner we grilled out on our new grill. It is super nice. When people ask what gift we got from our realtor they don't believe us. Amber is just the sweetest, nicest person and I am glad she was our realtor...because she is now our friend. Oh yeah Jen called to find out if I was going to take the job but J and I are still in the process of talking about it. However, it is leaning more towards me taking the job. It will be a set amount of hours a week and closer to our house. I think we would be fine just on J's income but it is nice to be able to have the extra for the unexpected stuff, ya know what I mean? Plus I think the preschool program would be good for the kids. GG would be in the other room and Monkey would be with me. It is only a few hours in the morning. Ok that is all I can think of to write about.

No comments: