Tuesday, July 27, 2004

I was going to update last night I was just too tired. I ended up going to bed at 9pm! That is super early for me. I am glad that I went though because Monkey woke me up twice before it was even midnight. Anyways, yesterday the kids and I went to work then got home in time to eat lunch with Daddy on his break. Then when J got off he took the kids outside to play while I paid bills and balanced the check book. That is always so much fun. Then we bathed the kids before bed. Instead of putting them to bed right away we played hide and seek. It was so much fun. The kids would hind in the same spot each time, which was their tent in the playroom. Then J and I would hide and they would try and find us. We would yell "we're hiding" to help them find us. I tried to hide in places that I could see them looking for us and I would end up laughing so hard that they found me. J, I would have to say had the best hiding spot of all. He waited til the kids found me and then ran into the playroom and hid in their tent. After about an hour of playing that we stopped. By that time it was dark outside so we gave the kids each a flashlight and had flashlight wars on the ceiling. It was so much fun. This is going to sound redundant but now that we live in our own place we can do whatever we want, when we want, and be as loud as we want. It is GREAT! I kind of forgot what that was like after living with my parents for almost 10 months. On to today...

Today is J's Birthday!!! Happy Birthday wonderful husband of mine :) I love you so much. In my best Monkey voice!!! This morning the kids and I hung around the house for awhile and we called the Fish radio station to request songs and GG got to talk to the man on the phone. It was too cute. She was singing him the songs she wanted to hear instead of telling him the name! Then we went to the grocery store to buy daddy a cake and a special dinner. While we were in line the guy in front of us flipped out. He told the cashier that he didn't want his groceries. It was pretty funny. Then we came home and the R kids came over Grace, 5, Jake, 3 1/2 and Noah 2. They brought McDonald happy meals for the kids for lunch. So we had a picnic lunch! Then the rest of the afternoon the kids played. I pulled GG and Monkey out separately to help make daddy's cake. I even got Monkey to take a nap during all the busy-ness. Then J got home from work and all five of the kids jumped out from behind the chair and screamed "happy birthday!" Now we are heading out the door for dinner. J decided he wanted to go out to eat! I don't have to cook so I am there :)  

No comments: