Saturday, July 03, 2004

We are still here at J's parents house. This morning after we got up and moving we went to Shore Galleries for J to buy a holster for his secondary weapon. While we were there one of the workers gave the kids each a little flashlight that shines a green light. They loved it. The best part was they gave them to the kids and we didn't have to pay for them. Then we took the kids to the pool that J grew up going too. There was only 5 other people in the pool when we were there. We went when it was only parent and tot time. No kids over the age of 5 allowed in the pool. As we were leaving it started to down pour...good thing we had our swim suites on! Then we came back here and ate lunch then J and Monkey took a nap and GG and I talked, played and ate ice cream :) J's parents came home around 4:30 so the rest of the night we have spent hanging out with them. Oh I think I figured out what is wrong with GG...I think she may be allergic to something on grandma. I am thinking the laundry detergent?!?! Sue said she didn't have any lotion or perfume on. She was fine all day and then they get home and she starts braking out...hmmm makes me wonder. J starts midnights tonight. Kind of bad timing if you ask me. We move into a new house and he is going to be gone at night. I don't think I like that too much. That is it for me.

No comments: