Friday, July 02, 2004

This may be long...
Yesterday morning I got up and went to take a shower to be interrupted by Monkey at the door saying he had to go pee pee. He woke up, got out of bed, came up stairs, and knocked on the door. So I jump out and take off his diaper and put him on the potty. His diaper was wet...but it wouldn't of been if J would of woke up to help him. Good thing he had a diaper on! Then I took both kids to work with me because they were awake and wanting to go. J came to get Monkey and took him swimming. GG got to go with the big kids to the gym to play. She loved that. Then when we got home we ate and the kids both took naps. We made GG lay down because we knew we were going to have a big night. After they woke up we went to the storage to do somethings and then to the mall. We had to go to the mall because my wedding ring broke. I was at work and I looked down and the diamond was gone. I was so upset. My boss ended up finding the diamond on the floor. Get this the diamond did not fall out of the setting, the whole setting came off of the ring. When we showed the jewelry store where we bought it they had no idea what code to put in the computer to tell the person what to fix. Apparently this doesn't happen often! I couldn't believe it. I am just so happy that we found my diamond. A co-worker lost her diamond two days before and she never did find it. After the mall we took the kids for dinner at McDonalds, even though J and I wanted Subway. Then to the police department to drop off the car and then to the festival. We got the kids wristbands and they got to ride as many rides as they wanted too. They had fun. GG went on the dragon roller coaster 3 times. She had her hands in the air for most of the rides too. She is fearless with those rides. She went on the pumpkin patch ride with me and she wanted me to spin it faster!!! The last ride of the night was the ferris wheel. That was cool because the Gin Blossoms where playing on the stage and we could see all the people and the band from the ferris wheel. J and I calculated how much we would of spent with out the wristbands and it would of been more then 60 dollars for all the rides they went on. That is crazy...a dollar a ticket! We didn't get home until 10pm last night. So the kids didn't go to bed until late without baths.

Since the kids didn't get baths they both stayed home with J so they could be bathed. Before I went to work I got a phone call from my uncle telling me that my grandma passed away this morning. She was almost 70. Then I had to be the one to call my dad and tell him that his mom had passed. That was not something I really wanted to do. Then there were some issues with my siblings at the home front so J and I packed up some stuff and headed over to his parents house. When we got here we decided to go to this store called Meijer...it is huge. We walked around looking at stuff and got something to eat for dinner. While we were there GG started scratching herself like crazy. She broke out on her stomach, leg, and arms with hives. We got some cream to put on her and it helped. On the way home she started braking out again. I put more stuff on her and when we got back here she took a aveeno bath. That helped for a little while and then she broke out again. It is crazy because she brakes out in different spots. It was on her face at one point, feet, her hands, everywhere! My poor girl. You could just tell it itched her like crazy too. Monkey is sleeping now and GG is eating ice cream. I also found out the visitation and funeral plans, so that is what we will be doing Monday and Tuesday. Well I hope anyone who is reading this post was able to get to the end. Until next time...

No comments: