Sunday, July 25, 2004

What a great and busy day we had yesterday. We celebrated Monkey's birthday with a party. Most of the people that came over hadn't seen our new house yet so I spent most of the day cleaning and cooking for the party. Then everyone came over and I played host. Monkey had a great time. He loved all of his presents :) I still can't believe that my baby is 2 already. Where in the world did the time go? GG did pretty well during Monkey's party too. She helped by giving him the presents to open. She loves her little brother and he loves her too. Friday night GG stayed at my in-laws and Monkey was so sad that she was gone. I took him out for a special dinner just the two of us and when we got in the car he said, "Oh no where is GG's carseat?" I told him grandma had it because she was with her for the night. They gave eachother a big hug on Saturday when she came home. I must admit I really missed her a lot and it wasn't even a whole 24 hours. She had fun at grandma's and Aunt Liz gave her a makeover with makeup and did her hair too. Such a little princess! Today we went to church and then hung out at grandma and grandpa's for lunch and relaxation. Next month they don't have Sunday School class so the kids will probably go to the nursery together. So I have thought about my other journal that I really haven't written in for a long time and I have decided that it will mainly be about our new house and things we do to improve it or that brake and need fix. Stuff like that! I LOVE being a homeowner!!!! Well time for dinner.....   

No comments: