Monday, September 20, 2004

Imagine with me for a second my 2 yr old son, Monkey, singing "Come on feel the noise" then my 3 yr old daughter, GlamorGirl, singing "Girls rock your boys!" It was stinking hilarious. Later on Monkey tried singing the whole thing and ended up saying..."come on feel the noise, girls (pause) shake your booty." J and I laughed so hard :) Another little song J taught the kids was "Here I am...Rock you like a hurricane." Today GG and I went to school and Monkey stayed home with J. After we ate lunch we took the kids outside, it was beautiful out! As we were outside in the back we decided that we needed to take the fence down. So J proceeded to take it down. We only have a section down but in a few weeks it will be all down. I am glad because it was falling down and now it can't hurt anyone or cause damage to anything! Our neighbors got a new 57 inch tv that we went to check out and the kids got to watch Clifford on it. It was huge and expensive. This evening my dad, Roberta (my step-mom) and Kevin (my brother) came over. It was the first time Kevin has seen my new house. So that was fun showing it off to him. His wife and daughter, Kiera, are coming to town this weekend so they will come over again! I am going to start jotting down funny things the kids do that make me laugh because by the end of the day I have forgotten most of them. I really want to have those memories. Ok until tomorrow...

No comments: