Wednesday, September 01, 2004

This morning I didn't work but J worked last night so I needed to get the kids out of the house. So we got up and went to the Park District to register GlamorGirl for a tumbling class. As soon as I walked in a girl said my name. I thought I didn't give my name to the lady on the phone how do they know me. I looked up and it was a girl I went to college with. She was in my major. We talked for awhile and just caught up with each other. That was really nice. Then we went to school to fill out my tax forms for working there. The kids were so happy to see Grandma...I don't know if it is because she *always* seems to give them candy when they see her at work. I really don't know ;) Then we picked my dad up at work and went out to lunch with him. We went to Bakers Square (Monkey's choice) and had a good time with grandpa. Then we came back home and woke J up. The rest of the day was spent doing family activities, like shopping! Well and spending time outside with the neighborhood, and I really mean the whole neighborhood! I keep forgetting to mention this but Monkey learned a new skill in the past few days. He learned to open the car door. So he has to open it everytime we leave. hehehe Tonight after dinner we took the kids to get ice cream because they behaved so good while we were shopping we treated them for their great behavior. They didn't even know that they were going to get the reward either! We went to the McDonalds with the playland and let them play too. There were two big girls there that GG played with. At first I thought she wouldn't fit in with them but they really wanted to play with her and included her in the game they were playing! Monkey also learned how to get up the maze. I think he grew a few more inches that have helped him to be able to do that now. I think that is great because now I don't have to go up in that smelly thing ;0 Well GG is in bed sleeping and Monkey is waiting to be put to bed.

No comments: