Thursday, September 23, 2004

Wow I just can't believe how fast my days are getting away from me. It is already Thursday...the week is almost over. GlamorGirl is doing wonderful in school and the teacher give her rave reviews. She told me the other day after answering one of her many questions that I was a genius. Then I asked her if she knew what that word meant. She did. I haven't ever used that word in front of her! Her vocabulary is just incredible. I can't believe it sometimes...which is why I ask her for the meaning of the word and she always knows. She is seriously like a little sponge. Then there is Monkey who is keeping up with the 3 year olds in the preschool. The kids in my class have just turned 3 so we have the youngest group of students but it is amazing to see him interact and join in with the class. HE just turned 2!!! And he loves going to school, and absolutely dislikes it when I leave him home with J. As for me I am hanging on for the ride! Last night I was laying in bed trying to watch the season premiere of Law and Order and I kept falling asleep. I don't even know what happened. Oh well. I was obviously tired. Well I need to go work on something....

No comments: