Sunday, September 12, 2004

This morning we got up and went to Sunday School and then church. I love that SS has started back up. The kids both did very well. Then we went to the grandparents house to see the new redone rooms. They look great. So much bigger and brighter. Then we came home. We went to the store and got each of the kids a new outfit for school tomorrow. After dinner some friends stopped by. They wanted to see the landscaping that we have done to the house. They are the friends that helped us move in so they know all the work we did to the outside. Then they came inside and hung out for awhile. I am glad that they dropped by they are a great couple. Tonight is an early night because the kids have their first day of school tomorrow. Which means I have my first day of school so I am going to go to bed.

No comments: