Monday, September 06, 2004

After I posted on Saturday GlamorGirl helped me make the cookies for the church picnic. She is actually becoming a big help with baking and cooking! Then she helped me label all of her and Monkey's school supplies. We adjusted her book bag so it would fit. She is growing up so fast. She starts her tumbling class tomorrow...I hope I remember to bring her. Anyways, after I got all the things I needed to get done I went into my room and turned on the tv, J was playing playstation in the living room. About 5 minutes later he came in and wanted to play games with me. We played Racko and Boggle. It was a lot of fun. The kids colored at the table while we played.

Sunday the kids and I got up and went to the church picnic. They had a bouncy thing that the kids could jump in and water games for them to play. They had a lot of fun it was hard getting them to leave! We came home and I took a nap and J played with the kids. Then we spent the rest of the night hanging out outside.

Last night GG woke up and came in our room. She was talking in her sleep and laughing. It was funny listening to her. She was telling Monkey he was funny because he had on a silly hat or something like that. Her laugh was the best part! Then this morning she woke up at 6:30 not feeling good and she throw up 3 times. She took a nap at 9am and woke up at 11 feeling better. Now I am going to get the playdough out for them so I can jump in the shower! I will try and update later if anything exciting happens...or at least update again tomorrow.

No comments: