Friday, February 11, 2005

AAAhhh Friday! Both kids went to school today, J didn't get home until 5:45am he was off at 11pm. In GG's class the teacher gave out valentine candy hearts for treats. The little boy I talked about before that likes her gave his to her and told her that it said, "I LOVE YOU, GG!" Oh boy isn't this early for kids to say things like that? I was telling my mom on the phone last night about GG. I told you I had taught her how to tie her shoe in 10 minutes, right? Well she didn't wear tie shoes for a couple days and when she put those shoes on she didn't ask for help and she didn't need any. I swear she is as sharp as a whip. How did she remember how to do that after 3 days of not doing it??? She has a great memory that's for sure. I was working with her on sounds of letters for her reading and when I was done with her Monkey said it was his turn. So we went through the alphabet flash cards and each card I showed him, GG wrote the letter down on her paper. She wrote every letter perfectly expect for G, I was impressed! I also want to clarify if anyone is wondering, I sit down with each kid for 10 minutes a day and some days I just give them something to do (like write their name, numbers etc) there have even been days we don't do anything. I contribute how smart they are to the fact they were breastfed and I stayed home with them and still do! It could be genetics too, J is really smart!!! Tonight before bed we are going to watch Scooby Doo Valentine's cartoon so that should be fun. Right now J is snowboarding :)

No comments: