Monday, February 14, 2005

What a fantastic weekend! Saturday we went over to grandma M. house and ate lunch the kids got to see their aunt Becky and uncle Travis as well. That was their treat for doing good this week on their jobs! But before we went for lunch we got the kids each a fish for Valentine's day (like last year) Monkey got a black one and named it Nemo and GG picked out a gold one and named it Belle. We also got a toy to go in the bowl, they really thought that was neat. J got called into work Saturday night so the kids and I went to McDonalds for dinner and to play. There were two birthday parties going on and the one party had a girl from GG's class (Samy) and a girl from Monkey's class (Paddu). It was so neat to see GG and Samy's faces light up when they realized that the other one was at McDonalds too. We have only lived here for 7 months but we are starting to see people we know when we go out and about. It is starting to feel like it did at WIU!!! That was our Saturday and then Sunday we went to sunday school and church. For lunch we went over to the M's house and it was some good cooking. We had pork chops on the grill, salad, baked potato, green beans, and corn then ice cream and cookies for dessert. The kids watched a movie and then went swimming with Jason and Kristy, while J and I sat and talked with Mr and Mrs M. We came home ate dinner and had family snuggle time in the bed watching Extreme Makeover Home Edition, that show makes me cry sometimes. People can be so nice. While we were in the bed the baby was doing sommer saults in my tummy, I think the baby was trying to preform an acrobat routine!!! Now it is Monday...Happy Valentine's Day. The kids each had parties in their classes and came home with so much candy, YIKES. After school the kids walked down to the office to see grandma (but she is home sick), I was quiet a bit behind them. When I got to the office this lady was telling one of the secretaries how cute GG and Monkey were walking down there. She said she was right behind them and they were having a conversation about how their mommy's name is Tonya but they don't call her that they call her mommy. We don't ever call her Tonya because she is our mommy and so on. I then realized she was talking about them and I said, "I'm Tonya, they belong to me." Then she told me how adorable they were, which I know :) Tonight J is working so it is the kids and I, we are going to have dinner like normal and then I think we might take a bubble bath!!! We'll see...

No comments: