Thursday, February 03, 2005

We had spaghetti the other night for dinner and GG made letters out of the noodles. Then she started spelling words. It was too funny. She, of course, ate them afterwards but she was so proud of herself for making the letters and words! Tonight we are having company over for dinner and GG is really excited about that she loves to entertain. Monkey is excited too but he won't put on a show like GG will. I wish I wasn't feeling so sick. My throat hurts and I couldn't breath last night and having Monkey hug my neck and put pressure on my throat didn't help me breath either. He is so snuggly but sometimes it isn't a good thing! I know my throat hurts because of all the drainage. I am hoping that having this 3 day weekend will help me get better, but being pregnant you never get rid of things as quickly. I have set up our tour of the OB for in March and I am really excited about that because the hospital just remodeled the OB wing. I have found out all the policies about labor and delivery from the hospital so I am set with that. Now it is just a waiting game. Tomorrow we are having lunch with my dad and then taking the kids to Build-a-Bear (GG got a gift card for her birthday) and Monkey is going to be getting his first friend from there!!! Then I want to do some looking around the mall and maybe get some shoes and boots for myself?!?! I'm not feeling good so if this doesn't make sense I'm sorry I'm not in my right mind...

No comments: