Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Wow, it has been a couple days. J was off of work Monday and Tuesday. Monday we did a lot of running around as a family. It was actually kind of fun :) We went to wal-mart and then grocery shopping together. After dinner we rented some movies, the kids each got to pick one out. Before bed we had root beer floats. I haven't had one of them in forever and boy was it good!!! Today at school GG kissed the little boy Ezra. She was pretending he was her husband. The teacher talked to her about saving her kisses for mommy and daddy. It is always something with that one! I told J about it and he wasn't happy at all...he told her she couldn't kiss anyone until she got married, like that is going to happen! Tonight my friend from college is coming over to do our taxes and we are going to order pizza. Hopefully we will get some money back and I don't have to cook tonight :) Tomorrow we are going to my dad's for dinner and to meet with a financial adviser, my dad wants to invest some money for the kids' college. Who am I to tell him no? So GG will be missing Cubbies but the leaders said they would get her caught up next week. I still need to iron on her new patch.

No comments: