Friday, February 04, 2005

What a wonderfully fun day we had today! For lunch we met my dad at Baker's Square (Yummy) and the kids ate all their lunch so they got to have a piece of pie afterwards, which is the best part of eating at Baker's Square! From there we headed over to the Mall, GG brought her bear Abby (we got her bear a couple years ago) with so she could buy clothes at Build-a-Bear with her gift certificate. She ended up getting a pretty red dress, a white dress and a wand and tiara for Abby. She was so excited about getting to pick out clothes and try them on her bear, which she tried on about 5 outfits! Monkey got to make a bear, he pushed the peddle for the stuffing to go in then he rubbed the heart, gave it a kiss and put it inside his bear. The man sewed him up then both kids went to the fluffing station and fluffed their bears. Then Monkey named his bear...I bet you'll never guess what he named it?!?! He named it Buzz Lightyear. If anyone knows him they know that is his favorite character. The cool thing about naming him that was the store had a Buzz Lightyear outfit so we bought that for him too. Both kids didn't want to leave the store, we'll have to go back again! Then we walked around the mall and went into the Lego store that was pretty neat. *** Warning my be to much info*** The last store we went into was Motherhood I wanted to check on some bras, I have never been able to walk into a store and get a nursing bra that fit right. Well I came really close so I got it. My problem is that I am a size 34 and I haven't been able to find a cup big enough in that size so I have always had to get a 36. The lady told me that the cup I am wearing now might not be big enough after the baby comes but after nursing two already I know it will be fine, at least I hope because that is the biggest size they sell in the store and I don't want to order a bra online! So needless to say I was extremely happy to have found and purchased a bra that fits almost perfectly!!! After we left the mall we went to DSW Shoe and I bought a pair of boots with my Christmas money!!! They were on sale too, which was the best part. I still want to buy some dress shoes and snow boots but I am good for now. Then we got my car washed, the kids always enjoy that! Now we are home just had a late dinner and put the kids to bed and started laundry. I am exhausted and still not feeling 100% myself.

No comments: