Thursday, February 10, 2005

Tuesday night we had a special night. I had some errands to run so the kids and I got in the car and headed out to do the errands. Then we stopped at Quizno's for dinner, got it to go and went to the Police Department to eat with daddy. The kids loved it. They haven't been to the department in awhile and it is always exciting to them to see all of daddy's police friends!!! In the car on the way home yesterday this was GG and I's conversation. GG: Mom, I want to color some pictures for Mrs. Sherry because her voice is going away. Me: Is she sick? GG: Yes, she can't talk normal so I want to make her feel better. Me: I bet getting pretty pictures from you will make her feel better. GG: I think so. She used to say my name like this GG and now she says it like this GG. *She was explaining to me the difference in her voice. The second time was in a hush voice, it was really cute. She is so sweet at dinner time GG said she wanted to pray, and she prayed Mrs. Sherry would get better. After her prayer she looked at me and said, "Someday our voice may run out too." I did everything I could to not laugh! Today I wasn't so successful at holding my laughter in...at recess GG came running up to me. She started singing a song she made up about her friend Hannah going to Disney World and how she wanted to go with her and when were we going to go there. It was really creative. She sang every word and moved her hands to emphasize her points! Hannah is her *best* friend at least today she is :) She is such a nut! So I have decided to sign Monkey up for the 5 day program next year. I was going back and forth about it but since J is on midnights and Monkey will be one of the youngest in his class it couldn't hurt. He really is a smart little boy, I get questioned a lot about his age because he speaks clear and has a huge vocabulary! Plus he has been potty trained for 7 months now. I just want him to have the confidence GG does in school so the extra 2 days can't hurt. With an infant I'm sure I am going to be glad I choice that path! Not much is going on with us today GG has Cubbies and it is the Valentine's Party so she should have a great time. I know I always like having the evening to spend with just Monkey man. Next year Monkey will go with GG! That is all for now...

No comments: