Tuesday, February 15, 2005

It is Tuesday morning and I am not at school. Last night Monkey's fish died so after dinner the kids and I ran to the store and got him a new one. I was getting the fish in the tank when GG comes running out of the bathroom, "Oh no mommy, come quick! Hurry. Hurry." I had told them to go to the bathroom at get undressed so I thought maybe Monkey had an accident peeing and he didn't quiet make it on the toilet. Well I was right it was Monkey but he had thrown up and he was holding most of it in his hands. He looked so sad sitting there with throw up in his hands and on his legs. So I cleaned him up and made some phone calls so I could stay home with him. It was a good decision on my part because he throw up 3 more times after that. I was trying to think what could of made him sick and I really can't think of anything. He ate 1 1/2 cookies at school for snack and I didn't even give him any of his Valentine's candy. This morning he seems to be feeling better. He has eaten a bowl of cereal and a cinnamon roll and nothing has come up, yet. He says he feels better so I am hoping that is true! I hate cleaning up puke. I almost lost it myself last night cleaning his up.

On a side note I want to mention how great J is...he bought the whole family a new game to play for Valentine's day. That was really sweet. Last night because Monkey didn't feel good I moved all J's stuff into GG's room so he could get sleep in case Monkey woke up during the night. I laid towels down on the bed so it would be easy for me to clean it up, too. Well Monkey woke up at around 5 something and I got out of bed to take care of him and J got up to help. I didn't call for him, he just got up to help because he is just that kind of person. He is always doing things to make my life easier and I love him for it.

No comments: