Wednesday, July 25, 2007

The Monkey rides on...

Yesterday Monkey learned to start his bike without help from me. It was a great day as I didn't have to keep getting up and helping him start the bike. He also learned a few days ago how to turn around so that he didn't have to fall to turn the bike around. These two things have made being outside so much more enjoyable for me.

On the Potty Training front. I had a baby sitter last night while I went to Bible study and when I got home there were no accidents to report! Yay. Red woke up last night in the middle of the night and went potty, which meant that this morning the pull up was dry again. Two mornings in a row. I am so happy. Also today we went swimming and he told me while swimming he needed to pee and he waited until we got out and went in the potty. He is really getting it! But we are taking it one day at a time. I know when the baby comes there might come a few accidents because of the adjustment but for now he is doing GREAT. Way to go RED!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is awesome! You have a miracle child there. I forget how old he is? 2?
My 2 year old has a ways to go yet...sigh...